Friday, March 13, 2009

Yesterday....



Hehe....yesterday i bring my cousin go watch movie...with 2 more friends...


Me n my cousin quite a long time din meet ad..about 1 years i think...yesterday finally can ask her out for a movie...




Erm..actually we plan to watch "Way To Witch Mountain"...but dunno y the GSC there dun have....walauyeh....say 12th March on cinema..but y yesterday dun have???wat the hell izit o???


So we go watch another movie..."City Of Emble"....My comment to tis movie??




Suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...dunno wat the story about...zzz....but my cousin n my friend say....is interesting...swt la....haiz....




Now i'm waiting for the "Fast n Furious 4", "Transformer 2", "Terminator: Salvation", "X-men: Wolverine"...tis 4 movie...is the blockbuster movie man....




If the movie out..i sure invite my cousin go again de....coz she a leng lui too....hahaha...invite leng lui go watch movie is my honor....hehe...

She was shy....haha....


No comments:

Post a Comment