Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wat a day....

Today me n kenny go to TARC again....Tis time we going there to pass up the registeration form...hehe....We also get some information about the Loan n also the hostel at there...Walau...Guy hostel only got 3 blocks...If wanna stay at there...gonna book more early...WTF....

Of coz....today i also bring my cousin go out again...hehe....Today she wear very pretty n mature o...Finally today we watch the movie "Race to Witch Mountain"....Hehe...Tis movie really nice...It was funny n at the end got a little touch when Sara hug Jack....Hehe...

After the movie kenny n us go buy his "mouse" for his computer...He find the mouse juz like finding a wife...Zzz...very long la.....Finally he found wat he wan...The "AVF" wireless mouse...RM75....Walau....more expensive than my gaming mouse "Glaser X6"...Zzz...
Of coz...i also promise my cousin when her birthday...i'm gonna buy her an i-pod....Haha....When a guy promise a gal...then he muz make his promise...So i will buy her the i-pod...Hehe....
When on the way fetch my cousin b to her aunt house...kenny say if i open the box of his mouse...He will hang out with me at night...Hehe...Is easy la...After a while i also open it ad...wakaka...So after we fetch my cousin b...We go for Snooker...
My snooker improve ad...but also lose 2 games to him...Haiz...Zzz...Next time i muz bit him b...Arghh....



Take tis pic when on the way fetching my cousin b..Is beautiful

1 comment:

  1. This is what commonly happens to the newbies in the business industry who do not know how to effectively market their product or service or service.cashmio

    ReplyDelete