Saturday, March 21, 2009

Wat la............

Swt la.........Slp half half.........Then suddenly a msg come in.........
The message was from somebody.........She told me she wanna "ki xiao ad"..........
Then i wake up accompany her lo......

Mayb she was too stress on her study ad.......She was a clever gal......But a bit "ki xiao".......Izit all the clever gal will like tis??

So i on my pc...on my msn...chat with her...Who know....she say wanna go le....=.=....Ask me go slp again....Swt la....i pass my slp time ad.....Then she offline jor....Haiz....Really "ki xiao".....

Right now she still single....If she got a bf now....I gonna say to his BF.."May GOD Bless U All The Way".....Amen.....

1 comment:

  1. Wakao!! WTH!! like dat oso can?!! swt.. ''she was...'' supposed to be ''she IS''.. ''was'' is the past lo... tat's mean i last time only clever oh??==.. May God bless u la.. When I dont have any BF, the person who'll suffer is u oh!! Cuz I'll keep finding u!! WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAK~~~

    ReplyDelete