Friday, March 13, 2009

Normal Life....

It's another boring working day again....
haiz.....
Today i juz receice a call from my KL best friend tat he invite me to P1 Wimax there to work....
But i got a job ad at my aunt here...really dunno wan work at where now...still thinking...can any1 tell me which should i choose??

After i finish the work today...i go for a jog today...i seldom go jogging...most of the time i will go for basketball....but today is different...coz i invite 1 leng lui friend go jog with me....whoah...she really pretty o...hehe....really really leng lui o...actually she mine Utar friend....

So i go to the park about 5.30pm....i start to jog around...arghhh....it really tired man(not becoz i got no stamina...si becoz more than half year i din exercise ad..)....when i wanna to walk....a fat guy pass by me...walauyeh...he keep running running n running....when he pass by me again...swt...i lose to a fat guy....damn...so i start to jog again behind the fat guy....1 round.....1n half round.....OMG...i tired n losing my energy....but the fat guy...still run....so i stop down n count c how many round can he run....2...3....4....n half...wah.....a fat guy run 4 n half round of the park....i lose to him ad...haiz...

So i find a place to sit down n rest....about few minutes later...."Hey"...behind me was a gal sound...oh~~~~~is the leng lui tat i'm waiting for...finally she here...n also with her dog..."Miko"(i think is like tis spell gua...)so i start to jog with her again...oh man...she really attracting....leng lui....finally i can jog with a leng lui ad...i never jog with a leng lui b4 o....

I jog with her near 1 hours than we juz say goodbye....oh..wanna seperate with a leng lui ad...wuwuwuwu....i dun wan....but quite happy coz can jog with a pretty gal for more than half an hours...wakaka...

But....now both of my leg paint la....T_T...

No comments:

Post a Comment