Thursday, March 19, 2009

Recover...



Recover from sick ad....so today mai go to work again lo.....




Working is really boring...Everyday keep doing the same things....Zzz...Sienz ar...Check customer detail....Update their detail...Add new profile, new customer, new plan....Zzz....everyday keep doing tis all stuff...Some times also need to convert the DV to disc....Then bla bla bla bla bla....haiz....really gonna siao liao la...Zzz...
Tis is wat i've done everyday...Facing the computer...Papers...Words...Files...A LOT A LOT A LOT OF WORDS.....I hate a words la...Zzz....



3 comments:

  1. Most I can state is, I’m not sure what to express! Except certainly, for the wonderful tips that happen to be shared within this blog. I will think of a million fun strategies to read the reports on this site. I believe I will eventually make a move making use of your tips on those things I could not have been able to deal with alone. You were so innovative to allow me to be one of those to profit from your helpful information. Please realize how great I am thankful. silk pajamas shorts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I’ve recently been hunting for details about this subject matter for ages and yours is the best I’ve discovered so far. silk sheets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just say what a reduction to find somebody who truly knows what theyre speaking about on the internet. You definitely know the way to bring a difficulty to gentle and make it important. Extra individuals need to learn this and perceive this aspect of the story. I cant imagine youre no more common because you undoubtedly have the gift. mildip streaming

    ReplyDelete