Thursday, June 4, 2009

What the hell???

What the hell.....Today when i done my class, i try to go to college library to take a nap coz i gonna play basketball with my friend at 4pm....When i juz go in...My friend...."Kenny" suddenly call me....He say he so boring at his B.M class...wan me go accompany him...



If i din go then is ok....but when i go....my Nike bottle suddenly drop from my bag...N the bottom....spoil...Arghh....Cannot use anymore a....I juz use tat bottle not more than 2 years la....

Then after tat when i play the basketball with my friend...I try to safe a ball...but dunno y my teammate also go save the ball...So we 2 knock together n the impact make me bang into the lamp that was juz beside the basketball court....My back knock to it hardly n make me can't move n i juz can only lie at there....My friend say the sound really loud till the ppl at there stop playing the basketball n stare over to here....

Arghh...Today really black la....My bottle spoil....i hurt my back when play the basketball...Till right now i still can feel the pain at my back....

No comments:

Post a Comment