Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wat a day...

Damn u the refree la....Go home eat shit la....Read more basketball rules then juz come back b the refree la....

Today competition damn noob la....Wat kind of the refree izit??U know how to catch the foul o not?? Dun simply say ppl foul....When ppl foul us...where the foul???They play like the noob so u wan help them win izit???

Next time it won't have any soft game for the competition...Dun blame me anymore....I will start play wat i'm gonna play...A rude game for the competition....

After the game...It rain...Oh....it feel so good standing under the rain....Is being a long time since last time stand under the rain....It really fresh....I like the feeling....It make me feel relax....N it make me remind u also....

汗水+上雨水。。。。真是痛快人心。。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment