Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Love....

What is love?? What is love mean?? What is love suppose to be?? What can love give us?? Where can we find the love??

Love origin from the word "lufu"...It mean passionate affection for another person.....It is a deep , tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person...It is a feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair.....

Love is juz around us...It was everyway....But if u wan to find a true love...It really hard....Mayb u love some1 but tat doesn't mean tat person also love u....Mayb tat person love another person...

Love is a very complicated things...It can b very sweet for sometime....but it also can b harmful for sometimes...Love need to b learn...It can't teach by any1...it only can learn by self...by the experience...by the things tat surround u...

I love u is easy to say...but when u meet some1 u really love....It will stop at ur mouth...It will become the world most difficult word to say it out...

So where is my love?? Have u come to me already?? Did i found my true love??

I juz can say....I dunno....

No comments:

Post a Comment