Monday, September 28, 2009

Holiday~~~

Wat a damn fucking boring holiday......

Everyday same....play basketball with old friend n teammate....

At nite go yamcha.....

If not at home slp till dunno where am i n wat is the time ad.....

But at least i bought myself a new basketball shoe ad....

Actually tis time i come b n think about a lot of things...

wat is love?

where can we get the love?

how to love ppl?

how to b love by ppl?

wat is in every1 mind?

wat r u thinking?

I really more n more dunno who r u ad.....

wat is feeling??

how the feeling come?

how it can go?

n a lot a lot of things......

really make me dunno wat to do in everything ad.....

really feel so tired....

Aiks....

but i also got good news....

Emerge KL'09 wanna come ad....

excited.....I will take part in basketball 3 on 3.....

Slam Dunk? No need ad lo...I'm the previous champion....Lol....

3 points shoot out mayb i will join also....

I will represent to the LU to take part in competition.....

No comments:

Post a Comment