Saturday, January 15, 2011

Internship....

is been a long time i din't update my blog ad....

now i gonna update it...
3 n half months internship at Hard Rock Penang...

When 1st time reach Hard rock Hotel feel really excited because it the new hotel n also the only Hard Rock Hotel in Malaysia...

My 1st department was in FO department....
This was the department tat will met all kind of customers n also can learn most of the things in Hotel...

1st area was at King's Club...
Is the private lounge for the VIP guest...
At here I din't learn much things but only learn setting the buffet line....
But it was the relax place...
n also can had a lot of fun with VIP guest at here....

2nd area was concierge...
Tis was the 1st area the guest will arrive n we r the 1st person to greet the guests....
I need to help the guest to carry their luggage n send to their room for them...
We also need to help the guests to carry down their luggage when they checking out time...
But it was the place that can earn a lot of tips~~~~haha~~~

3rd area was reception....
It was the area tat will give more stress to u....
at here I need to help the guest to check in....
help the guest to settle all kind of problem....
get scold by guest....guest shouting at u....but u still need to keep ur smile on ur face to the guest...
1st day in tis area I ad been given 1 computer to help check in guests....
n I'm the also the only trainee in Hard Rock Hotel Reception doing the check out for the guest...
normally Trainee won't be given to do check out guest...but I did it...
I also learn closing account at the reception also....
My crewleader told me tat I'm the 1st n the only trainee who had learn so much from them....

Next department is HRC...Hard Rock Cafe....
but i juz stay at here for 12 days only becoz I extend my time at FO....
At here i be the Expo...the person who send food from kitchen to guest....
through Expo...i learn which kind of dishes use which kind of sauces....
nth much to learn in this department...

In tis 3 n half months training life...a lot things happen...
got good, bad, sad, mad, n many many more....
n I also met all kind of persons...
but i really need to thx to my senior who had teach me a lot of things.....
somemore 1 of my senior take my pic n show to his bf n told him tat i'm the trainee tat she love most...lol...
my FO DM also told me tat she wan to offer me a job as FO crew...
but I juz told her tat wait me finish my study then I will juz decided wat road i will take....

Still got 20hours left then i will end my training at here ad....
i will try to give my best for my last training....
I'm gonna miss tis place a lot...becoz tis place teach me a lot of things....

No comments:

Post a Comment