Thursday, June 17, 2010

Recently....

Well...
Long time no update blog lo~~~


recently me really "blackie"...
A lot of things not in good way for it to happen....
twisted my ankle while playing basketball..."Ouch"
"Bang"...head knock by the door...
Cough till my sound change...change into funny sound...
quite like the sound one...so sexy~~~
lol~~~
buy wat lose wat...alamak...


Brother ask me chase the gal...
but who i wanna chase???
No feel to anyone also...


Now study till week 5 ad...
Tell the truth la...
me still dunno wat i had learn in last 4 weeks...
juz now practical and roast the dolly fish~~~yummy~~~


Then everyday eat till full full...
Full till can't walk at all...
If keep continue like tis...
me sure become "fatty" lo~~~
aiks....

Need to start study lo...
assignment ad come lo...
ankle still in recovery progress~~~
and the most important is....MONEY~~~
MONEY MONEY COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment