Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Haiz...speechless....

Today my 1st time to Coco....
I'm taking the basketball....
As i thought ad...all learn the basic things....really long time din practice basketball le...
Juz awhile i ad feel so tired n wanna take a rest le...
We all leran the ball handling...ball passing...n crab running...
Then me n another guy also being chosen by the teacher as the captain...

Then after the coco...i straight go to my class....
My coco time is 9am to 11am...then i got class at 11am....
Tired la......
When reach to the class...i juz realise tat today is result release day...
OMG...
i'm scared la...
All of them keep asking check ad o not check ad o not....
Zzz...

During the I.T practical...I use my handphone to connect the WiFi at the college....
The college WiFi really suck la...Zzz...
when class almost finish...Finally...i connect to WiFi ad...
Then i type www.tarc.edu.my.....
then login my id....click Examination....
Then click the result....

OMG.....i need to resit my H.I....shhhhhhhitttttttttt la.........
But other all get B+, B-, B....juz H.I get D....
My Cgpa only 2.77....Noooooooooooo.....
If my H.I din get D...get a B....then my Cgpa will get to 3.0 le....
my target is 3.0 a........
T_T......Tis sem i will study hard to pull my Cgpa up le.....

Then the other rush to Citc to online check their result....
WTH....a lot ppl in there playing facebook, watch animation, watch comic....
All of them really sucker la....We need use computer to check result but all sit by the free person...Zzz....
Luckily we found some seat....3 computers....2 cannot run the Internet explore...Zzz...
Only 1 can run...so all go check at 1 computer....
I juz wanna say dun b too sad about the result...try ur best at tis sem to pull it up....ok???

Juz now when i come b home...i'm waiting for the lift...
When the lift arrive...a formal wearing guy walk in 1st...I thought he will press the open button for all of us in...Who know after he press his floor...he straight stand to b....
Luckily i quickly press the open button..If not....some lady will b Crash by the door of the lift le...Zzz...
Tis guy a...wear so smart n formal....but not gentleman at all....U think u handsome meh...LIke shit la...Zzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment